Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sweet 23 ♥

What I did with my Facebook Account was my friends are not able to post on my wall because I disabled it, and yeah, I did that on purpose. *evil smirk*

We know that in Facebook, the trend is, you'll see that one of your friends is celebrating their birthday and suddenly the first thing that you will do is to go to his/her profile, post a "Happy Birthday" message on their friend's wall and then suddenly that birthday celebrant has a spammed "Happy Birthday" wall on Facebook.

To make the story short -- my friends did greet me EVERYWHERE on Facebook! LOL. I'll see my photos, my links, even in other group accounts. Which was totally overwhelming. And I really appreciated my friends who did a little effort on sending me a message instead of a wall post/comment. You all guys made my heart melt :)

Well anyhow, I had a blessed birthday celebration together with family and friends.


Invitation :)
(That's me during the Year 1 WOF PIU competition)


Exchanged my WOF Gift Certificates for a Pump It Up treat.

Spent my time with my friends [FZero], small talks, and a mini reunion with Mark and Arianne. It's been a long time since we three are complete. And I'm very happy it was on my birthday :)


Right after my free play, I went home with Nemo for a mini dinner with the family. Got fried chicken, spaghetti and cake for the menu, it's like a regular recipe compared to a children's party. And I love it! Thanks Mommy for making it possible. I am really thankful deep inside, hindi lang halata!


After the dinner, I sang the videoke with
Nemo and Mariel. That's why we look like a little groggy on the last pic! LOL.

I also want to take this opportunity to give a HUGE HUG for those who had an effort to wrap-up gifts just for me. I was so touched and kilig!


Thanks Ate Tess for these lovely Hello Kitty Plushies!


Thanks Jp, Lionel, Jhe, Jenn and Arianne for these cute Hello Kitty accessories, Keychains and stickers.. They are soooooo kawaiii!!! *group hugs*


And also, I want to thank my soulmate of 2 years, Thank you Nemo!
I really love the Hello Kitty cow keychain! super cute!
Thanks for the alarm clock, I REALLY NEED THAT! hahaha :P



Gifts from my Mommy, Lola and Mariel..
Thanks for the Aldo Bag and Purple Havaiannas.

Aside from being alive, having great and trustful friends, supportive family... I'm thanking God for making my life worth-living :)

More Photos on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=233437&id=702362980&l=aaf1e25187
at 1:33:00 AM

1 comments:

Nemo ♥ Achie said...

Happy Birthday my Labs..:) chim.. :*

♥ nemo ♥

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails