Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gloria in Excelsis Deo ♥♥♥

Celebrating the yuletide season with your family is one of my most favorite part in a year. It has been a tradition for us to feast every time we celebrate Jesus' coming.

I wasn't able to complete the 9-days simbang gabi because of my graveyard shift. But I was able to attend at least 3 days of it and thank God for every blessings that I received this 2010. Special thanks to JP :)

Before I forgot, I resigned from my work. I'm becoming sick for the past few days, actually starting from the time that I had changes in my schedules and the shifts are no longer healthy for me. I pray to God that I made the right decision.

Anyway, I had a great day today with ALL of my love ones.


The very first cake I bought for my family for Christmas! It was such a great feeling. But I felt like I'm growing old fast! haha. But trying to make your family smile with the simplest form of gifts and payback to gratitudes, their smiles are the biggest gift of all time. Love you guys!


Aren't they cute? One way of celebrating Christmas is to share your blessings with other people most especially to the children. After they sang us a christmas carol, we gave them a little present. Instead of money, we gave them a loot bag with goodies like juice, cupcake and candies. After we gave them the goodies, they settled in front of our house as if they are having a meeting. Cool. :)


My family on the mother side with my boyfriend Nemo
and Kookai (Aunt Jhoanna's niece).


Photo-op with my cousins.



Prepared a Pinoy-Henyo game for my cousins.
Thanks Nemo and Marky for helping me out. I enjoyed the game though.

Team 1: Mariel & Raffy.
Team 2: Maimai & Maemae
Team 3: Macmac & Kookai
Team 4: Achie & Nemo. ---> Saling ketket! :P

Price: 20.00php. haha :P



We ALL won! haha.. after 2 rounds! LOL. The words aren't so easy as it seems. But after the second round, we were able to win 20.00php each! 1st place goes to Macmac & Maemae.. while the last team that was able to guess the word was Mariel & Raffy's team! Knowing they are the Einsteins in the family! haha :P

Winning words:
1st place: Macmac & Kookai -- sabon
2nd place: Maimai & Maemae -- shoes
3rd place: Achie & Nemo -- ampao
4th place: Mariel & Raffy -- bente


Even in a short period of time, I was able to celebrate christmas both with my family and Nemo. Thank you Lord for making it possible :)


These are my first expensive gifts I gave to my brothers. The very first blood I shred from my salary. It felt so good that finally I was able to focus with my brothers. I made them chose what shapes they want, if it is a heart, a smiley or a flower. Raffy chose smiley while Roman chose the hearts, and Ryan was left with the flowers. I created this idea so that there will be no "tampuhan effect" with the designs. So yeah, it's a bit of a draw-lots.


Tadaaah! Thank God all the shirt fits them. So cute :))


And to end the day, attended the mass with Mariel and my brother, Raffy.

There are dull moments this morning, but everything turned out awesome. Met new people like kookai, tita Aimee and family, Uncle Ped and family, Manong and her daughter (not sure if she's her daughter) and was able to celebrate Christmas with Nemo and friend Marky.

Also sang videoke with Mariel and Facebook-ing with my cousins. haha. Facebook is like now a part of ADL or activities of daily living. Everyone in the house is online in Facebook - on desktops and laptops. whew!

But above anything else, I'm going to sing this song, only for Baby Jesus ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫

♪ ♫ Happy birthday baby Jesus...
Happy birthday baby Jesus... ♪ ♫
Happy birthday.. Happy birthday...
Happy birthday Baby Jesus ♪ ♫

MORE PHOTOS AT:
~ Multiply
~ Facebook
at 6:46:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails