Monday, October 31, 2011

3 Years of Love and Friendship ♥



These were the messages that popped-out when I logged-in on Facebook last October 24, 2011! 3 years.... we're in a relationship for 3 years! Still, speechless.


Since we're working together, going home together and we're always TOGETHER -- I can't SURPRISE him the way I wanted it to happen! And it really sucks for him to ask very often "Ano yan? ano gagawin mo? saan ka pupunta?" -- ANG HIRAP MAG-SURPRISE NG ISANG TAO LALO NA PAG LAGI SIYA NASA TABI MO! So.... with my skills and ability... taaaaadaaaah! I customized a cake WITHOUT HIM KNOWING!


Here's a closer look. Printed-out some of our cute & unforgettable photos, used an Enchanted Kingdom purple straws to stand them in the cake. and It was sooooo perfect!


You're the world's greatest boyfriend, ever! ♥


Wish!


Dinner afterwards! I was about to surprise him with a candle-light dinner at our attic, but unfortunately, our lights at the attic are busted. So we ate at the kitchen and just surprised him with the goblet glasses - as if it was a fine dining dinner. LOL. I remembered the last time I surprise my mom too with these glasses. I miss her so much... :(

Anyhow...


Thank you very much for these Nemo.. I love the scent and the sweets! at 5:28:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails