Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mama... I love you! ♥


Two years, since my mom left the Philippines. She went to United States to have the opportunity of working over seas. We all know how hard to work, separation anxiety from your family & she's all alone, abroad.

Well, my uncle is there too (her brother), but they live separately. Meaning, they have their own lives now. Struggling the hardship on how difficult is it to be, working away from your family. Naiisip ko palang, ang hirap-hirap na, ang lungkot-lungkot pa!

And that's why, I SALUTE my mom for being such a fighter! I know she's crying deep inside, but for me and for my three brothers, she'll do the best she can in order for us to taste the real flavor of having a bright future!


Happy Mother's Day Mama! I have a surprise for you!

I made something that will make you remember, how much we love you!


A jump shot photo of you & papa...♥


Our whole family, together with Lola...♥


And, I'm one of the boys!


Here's the finish product! I hope you like it mama.. I love you always!♥♥♥ at 10:33:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails