Wednesday, August 15, 2012

In Hiatus ♥

I've been out for a couple of weeks, busy with work and other personal stuffs. That's why I wasn't able to update my whatsoever's happening to my life this past few days.

Yes. I've been on hiatus lately and I can't find any words to describe what happened to me lately. It's been a good July to sum it up. Though I still have a lot of feelings of nervousness and extreme levels of anxiety. And the hardest part of it is that I decided to keep it for myself. No one knows what really it is, aside from Nemo. Given that he's my boyfriend, still - he's the one that I can only trust when it comes to this kind of situation. I don't want to fail this time.

Going back, I just want to share some photos I stocked for a moment. I've been updated on Facebook though. :)


Firsts at HID Burgers! Just had a simple unplanned dinner with Nemo. I believe it was our month-anniv. (Yeah yeah! I always forgot. haha)


Their burgers looks ordinary to me, yet they are so heavy and tastes good! Most especially the thick double patties.


My first batch of TMS Shirts & Mugs has arrived! Cute customized shirts & mugs from our online shop - Nemo Chichi Online Shop.


We had our logo, which was designed by my good friend - Abu (https://www.facebook.com/ambokiko.cosplay) printed on a TMS way! The idea was so cool. I have mine on pink, and Nemo on a blue shirt. We're planning to sell this too to everyone, sooooooon!

And here were the other orders of our awesome Nemo Chichi customers!


Chibi Robin and Darth Vader Mugs for P200 each.


Mustache Mugs for P150 each.


Our first blessings. Thank you Lord!


These are theorders of one of our friends, Athena. So cute selections. Shirts costs P500 each and the mustache mug is P150 only.


Which happens to be as same as order with Ms. Jinri ParkBatstache Vintage Tee, Top Pig Vintage Tee and Baboyers Mug As Seen On Jinri Park. 

FOR ORDERS & INQUIRIES:
♥ Message us on FACEBOOK (http://www.facebook.com/nemochichionlineshop) once you are already 101 % SURE of buying my product.
♥ Email at nemocontactlens@yahoo.com

♥ PAYMENTS ACCEPTED: BPI Deposit

OFFICIAL WEBSITES:
http://nemochichilens.multiply.com

LIKE US @ http://www.facebook.com/nemochichi

So that was it. Very productive July. Hello August!♥ at 8:58:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails