Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Nemo Gangnam Style Birthday ♥



SURPRISE!!!! Happy Birthday Nemo!


09.17.2012
It was Nemo's day and for the Nth time, I had a hard time to sneak out for another unique and extraordinary gift for him (since we're always together 24/7!). It was that day when I was browsing an Instagram photo of Jugs Jugueta of Itchyworms, LIGHT BULB!


I came up with the idea of the famous Psy's Gangnam Style theme for his birthday! I tried to level-up my photoshop skills and hooked up with the lasso tool! Thanks Lester for the tutorials! haha. Going back, I gave myself a pat-on-the-back since I was really in-love with the idea (thanks much Jugs!)

Original Photo credits Cute In Korea (C)


I edited some Nemo's old photos and put it on Psy's face! IT WAS SOOOO AWESOMENESS and I was laughing boisterously through out the process! I give myself a round of applause! haha!



It won't be complete without ME! haha :))

I also added some of my friend's face to spice it up! haha!


That's Marky, Nemo's bestfriend (a.k.a. Pancham)


And of course, Jepii! Haha.. He suits the character so well and I love the Nemo party hat too. It was my birthday surprise way back 2 years ago.


I'mma make another one for LesterNel! *evil laugh*

Moving on...


I printed out all the edited photos of him and tried to make a collage together with his favorite arcade game, Street Fighter X Tekken.

I was having a hard time on how am I going to surprise him without being caught. We're working at the same office, KAYA SOBRANG HIRAP!!!


One day he told me, that he's falling in love with the Street Fighter X Tekken game. He even joke me to gave him one for a gift. Since then he gave me an idea on what to give him for his birthday. I tried not to tell him so that he will be surprised. So I tried to contact several friends of mine that I knew loves Tekken as well. They referred me to DataBlitz. Thank goodness they also have a branch here at Marikina (closest to our place) So what I did was, after work, we'll have a simple dinner at SM Marikina. I told him to look for a restaurant that he likes while I, went to the other side of the mall to look for DataBlitz. I gave him 5 minutes so that I can add the CD to my letter collage. I almost bent over the lobby of Cyberzone just to wrote additional quotes on my collage, telling him how much I love him.. not! hahaha :P

After 10 minutes.. (haha, I saw him at McDonalds and I was late!) He chose Pizza Hut for a fine dinning birthday dinner. So we went there as if nothing happens.


This was our very first minimal food binge! We usually ate heavy meals, preferably eat-all-you-can restaurants. We don't know what happened, but we're just really want a snack meal that night. A regular pan pizza, Lasagna and american fries satisfied us already. (PS: we're not on diet!) hahaha :) 


Happy Birthday Nemo! Itadakimas :)



Thank you Pizza Hut for the scandalous birthday song and birthday sundae! hahaha :))


Before I forgot.. I made 100 capsules full of my pick-up lines! Haha.. One Capsule a day for Nemo :) I was making this while we we're still waiting for our orders.. HAPIT NA HAPIT ang mga gift ko kay Nemo.. I felt that I was so haggard that day. I just want to make him happy, that's all. ♥

AND HERE WERE THE RESULTS! I was totally overwhelmed, overjoyed and I felt that all of my efforts were worth-it!


This was a candid shot.. He made my heart melt with his smile ♥


Another Happy Nemo!!


Endless smiles and kiligs! I hope I did made your birthday extra special. Happy Birthday. I love you! *chim*


at 7:45:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails