Saturday, July 6, 2013

Level Up Live At Its "FINEST"



I'm an avid Lu Live event goer for four consecutive years now. And as I have posted on Facebook, the 4th one was a package of disappointments and epic failures.

And this, was the WORSE LU LIVE I have ever attended in my four years of gaming experience. *sad*

Going back, what happened to LU Live this year? Is it because they were merged with E-games? Or, is it because they push the event on an earlier month since LU Live usually hold its event every November of the year? Or was it really my expectations that went too high?


I can really see the difference (most especially on my yearly post!) I can see all the excitement and fun I had during the last years. But this year, IF NOT BECAUSE of my friends [FZSL / Forever Zero Guild], July 6, 2013 will be the dullest day of my life. *Exaggeration to the highest level* 

COMPARE! Here are my LU Live Blogs for the past years!
Level Up Live 2010 -- 1st time! Very Nostalgic.
Level Up Live 2011 -- With my brother :)
Level Up Live 2012 -- my fave among the three ♥

Going back...

FAIL GRAND CHASE DIGMAAN.
Me and my friends are Grand Chase Players. That's the online game we usually play together. I'm not a full-fledged gamer, but I'm addicted to specific games - one of them is Grand Chase. So technically, we attend Lu Live for the yearly Grand Chase tournament which they call "Digmaan". It is a much awaited live PVP - which eventually ended up re-scheduling the tournament on a later time due to technical difficulties. We players call it - "LAG". So those issues weren't solved on the spot for they have tried it several times on air. Hearing only Arme saying "The Holy Light Will Lead Us" repeatedly. Plus, additional rules came up like "no Ley summons" -- they were hoping the lag will stop. But it turns out, it didn't.

FAIL SIDE ACTIVITIES.

Are you guys really kidding me??? Check this out, the game we played under Grand Chase at the community area. Mechanics was to simply shoot the pencil inside a cup, with unlimited time. The one who shoot the pencil first, wins.


From this game, we got 3 pieces of Grand Chase power cards, which equivalent to an ordinary in-game prize. I can't stop telling myself that Level Up is trying to cost cut! My goodness.

What happened to the Grand Chase Roulette? The Poring race? The cute side games of Level Up where art thou?!


With Carl, Xylee and Mean. Trying to smile ♥ despite the disappointments.

FAIL IN-DOOR PRIZES.
And where the hell is my 50.00 php worth of LU Load dear?? I paid 50.00 php for my entrance fee, so where's my load now? This was the first time we attended LU LIVE without a load! Just like what Cloud The Playboy said -- "OMG! SCAMMER! HINDI BINIGAY ANG 50php LU LOAD KO!"

In addition to that, ONE IN-DOOR PRIZE FOR ONE GAME POLICY! WTF!!!! You Level Up has cost-cutting issues - aminin niyo na! My goodness gracious!

Because of that, no more Grand Chase stub hunt for us. :( Which we believe was one of the weirdest things we do inside WTC. haha - talking to strangers and asking for their Grand Chase stubs -- that was so exciting and fun. Plus, meeting new friends! Until, Level Up took that away from us. *sad*

ENOUGH OF THIS NEGATIVITY.
Tapos na eh, so hindi na mababalikan pa. Just to summarize -- PANGIT ANG LU LIVE THIS YEAR.

On the other side, I just enjoyed the night with my friends. My FZSL friends, My Guild Mates.


Tadaaah!!! WORLD WAR FZ! :))) Hahahaha... Those are aftershocks of an EARLY BIRD..!

They went to World Trade Center by 10pm of Friday for attendance, stayed overnight (I heard they went to KFC & MOA seaside), went back to WTC by 4am of Saturday for confirmation and then they went inside the hall by 9am. So there they are! All feeling tired, borlogs and bangag all the way! That's for an in-game pet prize :)


Here are some of our Level Up Loots :) *ang cute ng background*


That's what Nemo brought from the Sulit.ph booth. I guess that is from the anime Full Metal Alchemist (not sure haha)


Here's mine! hahaha.. Nemo gave me a cutiieee patootie Deviling plush & Mean gave me a Ley keychain too 


Couple pouch naman para maiba ♥ poring pouch I gave for Nemo poporing 



Cheers!! Dio mugs for Jepii & Jaz, Luxus for Mean and Ley for myself


Our ONLY GROUP SHOTS! No more photo booths and no more free prints. :(


I really love this pic! ♥♥♥


And lastly, 10 shots dinner at MOA Food court.

So there, I can't hardly say that we didn't enjoy LU Live. But just like what I've been emphasizing earlier, if not because of them, I might not enjoyed the rest of the day or I should have went back to Sta. Lucia and play Pump It Up instead. Thank you guys! You always give me a reason why I keep on loving FZSL. United we rock! ♥♥♥


at 12:00:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails