Thursday, October 24, 2013

Five Years of Awesomeness ♥




10.24.2013
We were Señorita and Señorito on our day! It was a classical, rejuvenating and a relaxing Colonial Spanish-Philippines-themed anniversary celebration of our 5 years of love and friendship 


Surprised Nemo with; A 60-min Full-Body Nueva Caceres Massage ♥...


Personal sauna ♥...


An indulgent four course meal (soup, appetizer, main course and dessert) and drink package at Ginhawa Spa and Dining by Mont Albo.


After our almost 5 hours of relaxation, Nemo surprised me with a dinner date at Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss From Spanish to Japanese.. United Nations ang PEG! :))

All of these, are not enough, to express my unconditional love for you. I will do everything to have a healthy relationship and to value your trust, your faith and your loyalty to me. I will always be thankful for having YOU. Ayoko na sana maging cheesy, pero hindi ko talaga mapigilan. Simply, THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY LIFE. FOR LOVING ME FOR WHO AND WHAT I AM NOW.

I love you Nemo! Muchas Gracias ♥ at 8:00:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails