Friday, March 4, 2011

The Best Thing in Life is NEMO ♥

In the past 2 years, he has been the man of my dreams. Chubby, simple & down-to-earth. The three things I like the most in a guy. Plus factors are sense of humor, trust-worthy, faithful and most of all, God-fearing.

*ehem* Nemo *ehem*, Love you much!

I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you,
Whatever it takes, I will stay here with you ♥♥♥

*This is Nemo's unexpected gift for our month anniv last Feb :)

Feliz día de San Valentín ♥

Spent Valentine's Day at Sakai Sushi.



The best Valentines Day, so far! Super bloated with sushi-all-you-can at Sakae Sushi! We planned this 2 months ago and finally, experienced the awesome conveyor right at side of our table.♥

Had a tiring day last Saturday. Then arranged ordered lenses c/o our online shop, Nemo Chichi Lens. Went home at around 10:30 I guess,. Haven't eaten my dinner yet. Until...

It's almost 10minutes to 1am Sunday, had a special midnight breakfast delivery from Nemo
..... ♥♥♥

Thank you Nemo, this really means a lot to me! Don't worry, kinain ko yung kamatis :)))) *chim*

Crafted Couple Pets, Pinky for Nemo (achieachie) and Pinko for me (azinemolanna).
Aren't they cute? ♥♥♥

I had Bubble Gum flavored and Nemo had Double Dutch flavored fried ice cream.
Our P25.00 was worth it. ♥ Thanks Miguelitos!

And Finally..
This is way better and cooler than flowers & chocolates! ♥

We went to China Bank to open an account last Valentine's Day, February 14, 2011.
We did that on purpose - a special Valentine's gift for the both of us. :)

PLUG:
Looking for a safe and cool contact lenses ONLINE? Then
Nemo Chichi Lens Online shop is the BEST PLACE to check out the coolest & stylish contact lenses ever created.

You can also visit us @
http://nemochichilens.multiply.com/.

Happy Shopping!
With Love ~♥ Anna & mitch

Thank you Nemo for making my year worth living :)
at 7:27:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails