Friday, March 18, 2011

Simple Joys ♥

In reality, small thoughts - counts. We tend to take some things for granted because we think that those things are not that important or valuable to us. But, the truth is, the easiest way to make us happy, is to be thankful of every little thing that other people gave or do to us. Appreciate. And love every single piece of it.

Let me share with you, some of the things that happened to me this past few weeks. ♥

This is Racquel, one of my college classmate at CEU. She's quiet & smart. We gain the same weight and looks very intimidating and "mataray". Deep inside, is a heart-melting attitude that ignite us both when I was the president of our class. I realized how good she was and a great friend she was. After a long time, 1 1/2 years I guess, we we're able to talk again via Facebook. And yup, we do "like" each other's photos, status, or checking out latest stories about each other, until one time, she messaged me with this sweet words which makes my heart grow chubbier ♥

On March 27, 2011, my baby brothers Rafael & Ryan will be graduating from elementary & high school respectively. And I'm a proud sister! So, I was planning to buy them cellphones as a graduation gift. And when I was about to buy, instead of surprising them, I can't help myself to ask them first. I'm scared because it might end up that they might not appreciate my gift. So I asked them first and I was not that surprised to have these kind of responses - because I know that Ryan & Rafael is not a kind of guys that usually spends on material things. They are very thrifty and saves a lot. Hindi sila maluho. :) So I need to plan again for a new gift, any suggestions?

Congratulations to my super mahal na mahal kong kapatid, Manuel Ryan Uy-Ticzon, for passing the Mapua Entrance Exam for Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering :) I'm so proud of you!


Finally, Me & Mark was able to play together FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME for a double performance, with one of my favorite songs in Pump It Up Fiesta, Tepris by Doin.

King & Queen of FZero Stalucia
1st time in history nagtambalan sa isang Double Performance.. ♥

Mark & Anna
FZSL Founder & CoFounder.

Also seen on Facebook , click HERE.

Finally, I decided to buy a 2nd-hand psp for the mean time (and yeah, for hard-core gaming reasons too).. Thanks much Jeng Enriquez for making my simple dream possible.. ♥♥♥

And also, thank you
Erich Lorraine Cruzz (Miffy) & Erol Cruzz (Diffy) for the Hello Kitty plush ♥ Super kawaiii! I'm going to bring the rest of my plushes tomorrow :) I'm so excited for the trading.. *group hugs*

If you're going to ask, I'll save for the Ipod Touch 4g, but that can wait.. I still have other priorities.. Hope to have one soon :)

Those simple things, those simple words... They never fail me, they always make my heart melt..
at 11:47:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails