Saturday, January 14, 2012

Feels like GSHOCK ♥

I have been longing for a Black & Pink Casio G-shock watch since last year. Until I saw my friend's Facebook Album (Her name is Cris), I got tooooooo desperate to have one now!

Casio G-Shock watches are way too expensive.. It ranges from P6,000+ and I was like "ang mahal!!! argh -_-" and suddenly told myself -- "Bench is more practical, for only P1,000+, you'll have an original branded watch and still looks like a GSHOCK!" Rock-on! \m/

Going back.......

Just because it's Lucky the 13th! Here's a cute alternative pink & black watch (that kinda' looks like a Casio G-shock) that was bought by Nemo for me! ya'ay!! *banana dance*



This was the first time I received a watch from other people, I mean, our parents were always the one who bought us watches during our childhood days., and now, someone close to my heart gave me a reason to make my heart more chubbier! Thanks Nemo.. I love the watch so much kahit Gshock-gshockan lang.. hahaha :D

"Nemo!! Anong oras na?!" -- *bleh!* Love you! ~chim.


at 8:21:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails