Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome Home Dutch ♥

Remember Dutch? Remember the first time I gave him as my Christmas gift for Nemo?

If yes... Guess who's back!!!

Dutch has been away for almost a month since we gave him back to his mother, Dutchness. Dutch needs to be breastfed first and just like any other puppy or a normal human baby, they still need this "kangaroo care" that only their mothers can give the tight-est bond.

And now, Dutch @ 2 months, tadaaaaaah!!! Welcome Home sweet Doooooooochie! ♥

I'm so in-love with his paws!

Sleepy Doooooooochie! ♥


And my favorite epic shot! Together with Dutch is Misay, our adopted cat. Aren't they cute?! I think Misay was jealous that time! haha.. But what I felt more is that, is Dutch having a love-at-first-sight feelings for Misay?? LOL!

Dutch is at Nemo's house right now, and it has been 4 days since the last time I played with Dutch, hope I can celebrate my Chinese New Year with Dutch
at 7:03:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails