Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dutch ♥



Since Nemo and I are always together, it wasn’t easy to steal a li’l time to prepare for a grand surprise for Christmas.. But still, I made something special... ♥

Last 2 days before Christmas, I tried to make something that Nemo will not forget. Something that will inspire him after the loss of his best friend, Lucky.

Meet Dutch! He's from my good friend Precielle. I was very lucky to look for a male dog. It was a perfect timing to ask him from Precielle. She really did made me and Nemo happy after I gave Dutch to Nemo. :)

I made the dog house with a box and rubber sheet. Actually, it's a mailbox that I tried to copy from the Up movie.

It is wherein Carl & Ellie accidentally printed their hand prints on the mailbox while they we're making their house.

My hands are too big! LOL. Going back, we change Carl & Ellie to Mitch & Anna. This was about to be a surprise, but at the time that I held Nemo's hands on the wet paint, HE KNEW WHAT I WAS UP TO! So unfair.. ang hirap niya i-surprise!

But it's ok, all he knows is about the mailbox from the UP movie, but he doesn't have an idea that it's going to be a dog house of his new dog :) *evil laugh*

This photo is sooooo cute! Dutch prefers to sleep outside his house. LOL!

Dutch inside his new home ♥

Dutch misses his brothers.. :'(

We decided to gave back Dutch to his mother for him to be able to be breast fed. He still needs nutrients from his mother, and as well as bonding with his family. He's still a month old and still a baby. We're going to fetch him by next year, after a week I guess.

Merry Christmas Nemo! Hope you like it :)

Here are some new clothes for Dutch! Merry Christmas Dutch. Be a good boy always!
at 6:03:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails