Friday, December 30, 2011

Wensha Spa ♥

This was my very first Christmas party at work! And it was a very relaxing one!

Had a heavenly Christmas last December 22, 2011 at Wensha Spa Antipolo together with my office mates at Computer Avenue - together with my aunt & my boss, Mr. & Mrs. Dulay and with our accountant and her husband, Ms. Imee & Tito Orly. Of course, together with me is my boyfriend, Nemo.

This has been planned for almost a month now - at ngayon lang siya natuloy! Finally! We had a great ex-SPA-rience at their new branch in Antipolo.


Like a Boss! ♥

Whole body massage + eat-all-you-can dinner/midnight snack + jacuzzi & sauna = a relaxing Christmas celebration ever!

Thank you Computer Avenue!


at 8:27:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails