Sunday, December 4, 2011

Triple Date with my Boys! ♥

Just gone busy this past few weeks, that's why I haven't updated my journal nowadays.


Last November 7, 2011, right after the Level Up Live date with my brother and my FZSL friends, me and my brother BUDOY (Raffy) went with my family at Resort's World Newport City to stroll him together with my boyfriend Nemo too. Ate lunch and had a 5-star experience movie treat at the Newport Cinemas! We were totally in-love with the seats!


It has been a long time since our last bonding together. It was a really great opportunity for me to make the most of our time together. Although I was a bit sad because I can't treat my 3 brothers all at the same time. :'( Must think of an alternative! :)


Resort's World Field Trip with my family! LOL. Without them, my date with Raffy & Nemo won't be possible. *Thanks much UY-nesss!* We're with Achie Fatima who's been here in the Philippines for a vacation - yeah, she stays out of the country, at Dubai. It was also been years since our last bonding together. I believe I was still in elementary and we were at Tarlac for a vacation.


AWESOMENESSSSS!!!


Triple date with my boys!


Enjoying the GOLDEN ELEVATOR!


I love Cinema 1 at Newport Cinemas! Unlimited softdrinks & popcorn! PLUS, you can extend your body from head to foot! My brother and I were so bum for 1 hour and 45 minutes! :))


Making fun of ourselves at the Apple Shop!


Lunch with the whole fam and Achie fatima at Johnny Chow.

A blessed Sunday for everyone! Thank you Papa God ♥

at 11:07:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails