Monday, February 6, 2012

Missing The Old Times.. ❤

The title says it all! I want to turn back time. 5 years ago.. When I first met my friends at the mall, thinking they might be harmful since we are all totally strangers. Not knowing, I'll be seeing them everyday, eating lunch-dinner together, spending tokens for Pump It Up everyday, sneaking for play after school, and the most unforgettable -- we earn new friends EVERYDAY!

Enough said. *emo*

Going back........

Me and my friends spent some quality time last Sunday (02.05.2012). I was with JP, Maku, Jazz, Nel & Nemo. We played Pump It Up *for the nth time!* and of course, bonding!

Another 1st time! I usually win small-sized toy plushes.. AND THIS TIME -- IT'S A 2 (TWO) MEDIUM-SIZED PLUSHES!!!! (emphasized on the number "2"!) ---

Congrats Maku & Yano *clap clap*
With the song Vacuum by Doin.

Kitty Chang Pumpin' Up!


More vain shots!! More photo of US! :))
SA uulitin! at 7:09:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails