Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pump It Up Month ♥

I haven't noticed that I've been playing Pump It Up for almost every week in one month! I felt like I was getting back to my old "addict" ways to dancing Pump It Up when I was still a beginner.

Fiesta EX-perience @ SM City Taytay with FZero Stalucia friendships.. ♥


This was how I celebrated my Chinese New Year with Nemo.

Thank God nabunutan na ako ng tinik... at nasabi ko na kay Jeff ang katotohanan.. na nawala ko yung PIU USB ko :'((((( Sorry talaga Jeff *hugs*

Here's a photo of my lost USB.. :( Thanks for the memories *sniff*
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150228225162981&l=82b2cd4071

Going back,.. Hooked-up again to skill up my USB just to unlock a few of my favorite songs with a new twist. Saw it with the other players & I was motivated to unlock the songs myself. Having new stepmania are way too awesome! ♥


Super exhausted Sun-DATE with family & friends! So tiring but end up sleeping by 3am (right Jepii?) LOL.. Anyway...

01.29.2012
Watched Sherlock Holmes 2 with Nemo & the fam.
Bonding moments with Marvin & Mariel.
Pump It Up EX at Trinoma with Mitchell, Marky, Jenn & Toto ♥
Spent so little time with Burger Patty Hikari :((
Leveled Up! PIU USB @ 4! *banana dance!*

See? All weekends of January 2012 was all dedicated for my passion to dance. My outlet in life, my playground - Pump It Up. It's time to get back to business! I think I'll be playing more for the year of the dragon. ♥

at 6:14:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails