Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hard Work Pays Off

My very first working salary, is now on my hands! And I was like having a lot of mixed emotions; on how am I going to spend my very first sweldo!

I have a lot of plans for my money, and I don't know, which of it comes first. So by now, I'm expecting myself to keep it for a while :) then must make bigger plans for it.

Anyway...


Nemo and I went to BPI Makro at 1:00 pm to claim my BPI Express Teller Card.
I was too excited to change my pin number and withdrew my very first blood. :))


Right after, He went with me at my work place and had a fast mini celebration. Since BigR Junction has limited food chains and restaurants, we just enjoyed burgers at KFC.


Tres Marias :)) LOL. :P


Just to celebrate with my office mates,
we contributed for a buy 1 take 1 pizza at Pizza Hut.


Then we ate our pizza at the Pantry :)



To make the story short, we pampered ourselves with lots of food from our first pay day.
I brought my office mates Lumpiang Toge.

So that's how I spent my first salary. I'm planning to save it first until I got my BPI card from my mom. I need it in order for me to save for myself. And I need to give my share here in the house and as well as for my brother's tuition fee.

More Photos @ http://azilanna05.multiply.com/photos/album/454/Hard_Work_Pays_Off. at 11:42:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails