Monday, August 9, 2010

Quality Time Despite the Busy-ness.

08.08.2010
SM North Edsa.
Trinoma.

After how many months of boxing ourselves in our tambayan and almost raven up with those stupid jejemons. We had FINALLY found time to rage ourselves with a different environment.

Aside from missing my tambay moments because of my work, I'm very happy to spend quality time with my friends and as well as with Nemo.

Thanks to this -- "If there's a WILL, there's a WAY."

** Actually, some of my friends are planning to go on mall tour this saturday, and since I'm free, I joined them and spent time with them like it was our last.

I also had a chance to meet again some of my friends that I haven't seen for quite a while, or for almost 10 years.


That's Max and Anne. Since the launching of Pump It Up Fiesta, I wasn't able to stick communication with them. That's why I'm uber happy that I saw them at SM North. And I'm pretty much excited with a little conversation with them.


Another is, after 10 years, with Rachel and Jeffrey.
They are my high school friends and I don't have any idea that they'll end up being a couple. No one expected that actually. But, it's really nice to know that they're in a relationship and going strong. Time Zone Trinoma is really a small world after all. :)


And lastly, my FZ and Panda Army Family. I'm so in-love with them. And I honestly admit to my self that I really miss their company.
L-R: Lester, JP, Jhe, Nel, Toto, Jhomz, Jenn, Mark, Milrose.
L-R Bottom: Mitch, Yssa and Me! Anna.

Thanks again guys.. for and .

More Photos @
http://azilanna05.multiply.com/photos/album/452/FZ_Panda_Army_Reunion. at 10:21:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails