Sunday, August 8, 2010

Unexpected Thoughts.

I was cleaning my drawer yesterday, and suddenly... I saw these:


Our photos, our self-painted figurines & two necklaces.


Action figures he gave to me.


And his old photos.

I thought that I trashed these memories way back 2 years after we broke up. And when I was looking at them, memories flashed back. I was actually thinking of our happy moments, but right there and then, I really can't forget what happen between the two (or should I say, three) of us.

By now, we don't have any communication at all, not even in Facebook. I deleted him and her girlfriend in all of my social network accounts, so that they can live peacefully without me. (yeah, he wants me to get out of his life, so I did)


Now, he's presently going strong with her.

Yeah, I did put all those things in the trash kanina lang. I'm happy for them. I know I did my best to save our relationship, but, I think it's really not meant for us. And I thank God that I'm not with him anymore. :) at 10:24:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails