Thursday, March 15, 2012

Double Celebration! ♥

I just had an awesome weekend last week as we celebrated 2 of my friend's birthday - Jazwell 03.10.12 & Marky 03.09.12. We went to Robinsons Galleria on Saturday (Jazwell's celeb) and Trinoma on Sunday (Marky's celeb)... Those 2 birthday parties almost won me over!

03.10.2012
We had a Pump It Up free play event as the highlight of Jazwell's birthday celebration. And just for you Jazwell - I had an early-out from work too! Happy Birthday!


Another cool prizes I got from a toy crane game!


Because of the stuff toys I got from the toy crane game, Meann got motivated to get one too! We were aiming for Gary (the snail from Spongebob Squarepants cartoons) and taaadaaaah! I got one and she got one too! Another unforgettable moment, wherein it reminded me of what happened during my 21st birthday.


Thanks Jazwell for the Plants Vs Zombies Tumblr & for the Gary-The-Snail-stuff-toy-moment!

THE NEXT DAY......

03.11.2012
Late celebration of Marky's birthday at Trinoma. Another Pump It Up day together with some of our FZ friends; Nel, Jepii and Pancham Nemo!

It was a Plants Vs. Zombies birthday party! I got a free PVZ bucket from strangers who left their bucket at their table! So tadaaaah! Got one bucket and a sunflower tumbler. Thanks Marky!

Unplanned meet-up with Art Noxon, a former PIU Supporter from Texas. I met him on Facebook a few years ago.

Thanks Art Noxon for this wonderful gift! It's a WPF 2011 paperbag with Yahpp's autograph in it :)

Marky's birthday was also the day I got my pasalubong from PR. I just got a chance to meet them personally at the same time.

When I held my photo, and as I saw Amy's autograph in it... I was like.....

Here's a closer look

This was my first toy crane experience at Timezone. I don't usually play toy crane at Timezone because it is quite expensive compared to World Of Fun & Tom's World. But, I just tried to get one for P14.00 and here's the cool prizes! More Kitty Changs!


Played with KFC's photo booth at Trinoma! It was a fun EMBARRASSING moment! LOL :)) But I totally enjoyed it!
Hang over with their birthday celebs UNTIL NOW! For the Nth time, Happy birthday Jazwell & Marky! Be the best-est man as you can be. Stay humble, be cheerful and God-fearing. Me and your FZ friends loves you!
at 8:06:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails