Saturday, March 17, 2012

Toy Crane ♥

Here's what happened at World Of Fun (WOF) amusement park last Wednesday (03.16.2012):

I was with Nemo that time and we were about to meet our friends at the Galleon Ship (located inside WOF). As we reaches the area wherein the toy cranes are placed, I saw a crowd of people playing the said game. It was very suspicious because why is it that there were lots of people at the toy crane area, and yet, the stuff toys there are very hard to get -- out of my curiosity, I went as fast as I can to see what was really happening.

I saw everyone holding a bag of stuff toys and I even checked all the machines THAT ARE ALMOST RUNNING OUT OF STUFF TOY PRIZES! And I was like... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MACHINE???!!! It can get one stuff toy per token while the claws are tightly gripped to the prize. I immediately told Nemo to change my P200 to tokens and I hurriedly pushed myself to the crowd and grabbed all the Hello Kitty stuff toys that I can get!

tadaaaaahh!!!! Thanks to my curiosity! I got 11 12 stuff toys in one night!

I am so overwhelmed. Good thing I decided to leave the house. If not, I might have missed half of my life!
Toy Crane - A claw vending machine consists of prizes, usually plush toys. The player places coins into the machine, which then allows the player to manipulate a joystick that controls the claw for a variable time (controlled by the operator) usually 15 to 30 seconds. At the end of the play time (or earlier if the player presses a trigger button on the joystick), the claw descends down and makes an attempt to grip. After making the gripping attempt, the claw then moves over an opening in the corner of the case and releases its contents. If the player is successful, then the prize the claw is holding is dropped into the opening and dispensed through a chute into a hatch for collection.
at 8:58:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails