Thursday, March 29, 2012

S&R Survival Experience ♥



Yesterday, we went on shopping at S&R Taguig for their annual Member's Treat wherein everything is on SALE! May it be 50% off, or lots of Buy 1 Take 1 deals. And as what I told you in the title, it's a SURVIVAL SHOPPING indeed!



So many S&R members arrived! Some fell in line early in the morning (as early as 5am, opening by 9am) I was like And WE.. went there by 8am, the place was filled with people and my aunt decided to go to a different branch which was at Congressional - Mission failed.

So we went back at Taguig after lunch, and we patiently waited in line (the whole parking space of S&R!) MISSION SUCCESS! ♥

THE CAST:
Mommy & Lola ~ The Hunter. The Accountant.
Anna & Mitch ~ The Hunter. The Lifter.
Uncle Mike ~ The Watcher. The Fall-In-Line Man.


Finally! For Nemo, this is the only food he wants to buy at S&R for only P399.95 only. 6packs of Pringles on SALE! ♥ Congrats Nemo!


I saw this Hello Kitty Downy.. And I had adrenaline rushed! A limited edition HK Downy for only P299.00 with free gift (a Hello Kitty key chain to be exact) worth P1000.00... I put it on our trolly without second thoughts.. UNTIL...


I LET IT GO
I bought Loreal Shampoo & Conditioner instead. LOL.


We're at the cashier(3) at around 6:30pm! We spent hours on the cart lane which makes it almost a whole day! We're all exhausted when we went back home.. and yet...
We enjoyed all the low-price world class shopping experience!

at 4:34:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails