Monday, October 22, 2012

Pump It Up OCTOBER FEST 2012 ♥

10.21.2012
Pump It Up October Fest 2012.
Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall.

Super huge blog update ahead!!!


I never thought I will be able to host my very own Pump It Up event. To be honest, I am very speechless right now. I don't know the perfect words to say but everything was perfect! I just experienced another unforgettable birthday celebration, but not just me, it was together with my friends who also celebrated their birthday this October. yahooooo ♥

Going Back...

Early Sunday Morning, I was rushing myself so that I can prepare and set-up everything at World Of Fun. Unfortunately, my family won't let me go! And that was like past 11:00 am already. I need to be there by 12 noon!


Since I bought a Banapple Bannoffee Pie Cake last Friday and they haven't eaten the cake yet (they don't want to eat the cake without me) soooo.... 


I had my birthday brunch with Nemo and my family ♥


Thank you so much for the nilagang baboy and lasagna, Ate Dona! yum yum yum ♥

Fast Forward...

1:00 pm. I saw some of our participants who were trying to have a last-minute practice. So while they were practicing, I had the opportunity to set up the venue.


Check out my mini Bucket Song List! I came up with random Pump It Up Songs that I used for their play. Mechanics was to randomly select a number for each category. A draw lots to be exact.

SONG REFERENCE HERE.

Here's their randomly picked songs used during the competition:
Preliminary Round:
Male Speed - Take Out S18
Female Speed - Gargoyle S18
Tag Team - The Devil DP??

Semi-Final Round:
 Male Speed - We Got To Know S17
Female Speed -  Tek-Club Coppenhagen S16
Tag Team - Tepris DP??

Final Round:

Male Speed - Phantom Intermezzo D19
Female Speed - Superman D15
Tag Team - Love Is A Danger Zone 2 DP??


Anyhow.. I wanna show you first what we prepared for this one-of-a-kind-event. Not only I did do efforts for this, but also my October friends who were celebrating their birthday with me.

Personally, I tried to ask them to sponsor for the event. Something from the bottom of their hearts. I was quite surprised how everything went so well. I really didn't expect something big from them. Kudos to my awesome friends for that!


So to start with, an event won't be an event without a memorabilia! Cheyenne, my sweet friend & an August birthday celebrant who helped me out with the participant's IDs. Remembrance it is!


Charles & Maku, they brought freebies and consolation prizes! Charles provided us candies & sweets while Maku made a customized Pump It Up Philippines, FZSL GC logo & Fiesta EX pins.


Mark also added prizes for the 1st Runner-Up winners. He provided cool shirts for them!


Dahil 2 years na at dahil na-miss ko... I asked Jepii to make pizza pica-pica for everyone! Grabe, isa lang ang nakain ko during the event, pero parang pakiramdam ko, ako naka-ubos! Sarap nung pizza nila Jepii noh? LIKE MY POST IF YES! ♥


I requested official Pump It Up items too for the champs and 1st runner-up! With the help of North Luzon & Central Region Pump It Up Supporter, Jefferson Magsano - he provided me cool Pump It Up towels, notepads and wrist bands too! All OFFICIAL! Thanks Jeff!!


Even World Of Fun supported our event! Thank you so much Mr. Michael Ignacio for the P2,000-worth of gift certificate. These helped me a lot when it comes to providing them equally with the prizes. I even gave gift certs as consolation prizes, kaya wala talagang talo sa mga sumali! That made possible by World Of Fun! Thanks guys!


And last but not the least, my self-made trophies! All personalized with the October Birthday celeb's dedication at the back!  Done these for two days!! With love and personal touch ♥

That's why, for everyone who have done these little things for the success of the event - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! with so much LOVE & AWESOMENESS!♥

LET THE GAMES BEGIN! ...



Of course, before we start, we need to calibrate the pads first! Thanks Sir Ricky and the other 3 technicians (that I wasn't able to know their names *sad*!) They are our friendly tech-neighborhood at World Of Fun! They are the friendliest technicians ever! Thanks too Sir Ricky for the bench and tables!



Check out the crowd! So overwhelming!



Thank you StellarMotionX for joining and coming :)



I'm just a PROUD GIRLFRIEND! More power to your friendship PANCHAMs! Wala akong ka-alam-alam about sa mask niyo! Galing niyo mag-tago ha :) Congratulations TEAM M&M's 

Since this Pump It Up October Fest 2012's event is a joint birthday celebration...


taaaadaaah!!! Arianne suprised us all :)



My fellow Octoberians! Happy Birthday MarkCharlesJepii & Maku! Wish you were also with us Joanne  ♥



Forever Zero Sta. Lucia reunited! ♥

Congratulations to all the winners!


SPEED MALE CATEGORY


CHAMPION: John Paolo Comia
SCORE: 3,538,100


1ST RUNNER-UP: Khishi Nishino
SCORE: 3,094,800


2ND RUNNER-UP: Maku Hernaez
SCORE: 2,853,800


 SPEED FEMALE CATEGORY


CHAMPION: Mary Ann Estanislao
SCORE: 1,541,300


1ST RUNNER-UP: Sarah Jane Dizon
SCORE: 1,318,100


2ND RUNNER-UP: Lidyza Galleta
SCORE: 1,040,700


TAG TEAM DOUBLE PERFORMANCE CATEGORY


CHAMPION: Lester Patactacan & Jerald Cortez
TEAM NAME: Team Celestial Beings
SCORE: 6, 278,800


1ST RUNNER-UP: Mitchell Gorgonio & Mark Rosallosa
TEAM NAME: Team M&M's
SCORE: 5,269,800


2ND RUNNER-UP: Laimee Cruz & Aldwin De Loyola
TEAM NAME:
SCORE: 4,764,400

By the way, without them, I won't be able to compute the scores of each participants! They love math yolo! haha!



Thanks much Holy Sexy Buddy & Yssadora!! Grabe, ano nalang ang gagawin ko kung wala kayo! *group sexy hugs!*


Thank God! Feeling ko ang sosyal ng event ko! Wala akong nakitang Digital Cameras! Lahat SLR!! It made my event so extra-ordinary! Thanks to my SLR buddies - Arianne & Charles!! 


Tired much... Yet still overwhelmed. ♥

After the event...


Had dinner at NCC Tapsihan and midnight fries at McDonalds!


Thanks for these wonderful goodies! Most especially the lollipops & the F&H perfume! ♥

I have so many things to share! Pero tulad ng sabi ko kanina, speechless na ako! Maraming pumunta, maraming sumali at maraming sumuporta! 

MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT PO sa lahat ng nag-effort para matupad ang once-in-a-lifetime event na ito. Hindi lang basta event, birthday celebration na, anniversary pa ng Forever Zero Sta. Lucia  *super group hugs*

MORE PHOTOS HERE:
~ at my Facebook Account Album.
~ at Charles' Facebook Account Album.


at 5:00:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails