Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hello Kitty Christmas at The North ♥


11.18.2012.
Hello Kitty Christmas at The North!
SM City North Edsa.
With Mariel & Nemo ♥

THIS was the reason, WHY I WAS EAGER TO SPEND MY REST DAY at SM North! I was so happy after I got the news from Azrael's Merryland. After 3 years, I'll be seeing Hello Kitty once again - LIVE!

Original plan, was me & Nemo will be spending our rest day at SM North. Checking out Hello Kitty, Pump It Up & try Ramen X. Until, my family was about to go to Trinoma to buy our Christmas Tree. So there, naka-libre kami ng pamasahe! haha :))


Lunch at Pan de Amerikana with the family.


With Pan de Amerikana's famous upside-down dinning table with cutie patootie Nemo & Marielita :))

On our way to Trinoma, Mariel suggested to try Sebastian's Ice Cream at Katipunan Ave. Tried the green mango-flavored ice cream topped with bagoong. And yes, there will be NO SECOND TRY! :))


The Sapin-sapin & Champorado flavor really drives me nuts!


Nice shot Nemo! I love the Mango-sansrival flavor..

FAST FORWARD........

Me, Nemo & Mariel went to SM North while the oldies went at Trinoma.

As we enter SM North, I almost got teary-eyed!!! So many Hello Kitty everywhere!!!


Adrenaline rush!


And as soon as I stepped at The Block... I was like "OOHHHH MMYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDD!!!!"
Hello Kitty Village feels like Hello Kitty Wonderland to me! ♥♥♥

Photo (c) from SM City North Facebook Page.

Sooooo.... THIS IS IT!! Picture-picture!!


With Hello Kitty with her twin sister Mimmy ♥


With Mr. George & Mrs. Mary White! Hello Kitty's parents!


With Dear Daniel. Hello Kitty's Boyfriend.  ♥


With Mr. Anthony & Mrs. Margaret White. Hello Kitty's Grandparents.


At the Hello Kitty Arc.


Cool Hello Kitty Santa!!

There was these cute Hello Kitty collections from different Hello Kitty lovers. They had the opportunity to showcase their Hello Kitty collections at the 3rd floor of The Block. Here are some of my favorites:


THESE WERE SOOOOO AWESOME!!! I felt in-love with the Hello Kitty Microwave! While I was looking at it, I can't help but to think of my future house with full of Hello Kitty appliances! These are personal collections of the Radio DJ Ms. Nicole Hyala.


I love all Nicole's collection. Including this Popcorn Maker & Cotton Candy Maker.


Loungefly Hello Kitty bags!! I want to save for the red tote bag!


As well as for this! I will really save for this Hello Kitty Lomo Camera! I saw this at Team Manila. I love it!

ANYHOW...


I enjoyed my Hello Kitty shopping! It was also my FIRST TIME to shop for myself. Usually, I don't buy Hello Kitty stuffs from malls - they are so expensive. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden, impulsive buying!


Well, I got myself a Hello Kitty seat, a Hello Kitty Gelatin & a Hello Kitty top from Forever 21. It was sooooo awweessooooome!!! \m/



Here's my Hello Kitty Gelatin with free sticker inside.


My Hello Kitty Red Seat. For only P300! So cutie!


And my Hello Kitty Top from Forever 21.

Right after an hour of splurging myself with Hello Kitty, we went at Timezone to play Pump It Up. Actually, I was the only one playing Pump It Up (saw some friends - Zari & Rocky) while Nemo & Mariel was playing the "sugal game" hahaha.. They always won a lot of tokens just putting on a bet! Ayun, nawili yung dalawa!


Got three (3) cute stuff toys *for the nth time* from the toy crane game. Two puppies for me & Mariel, and one HOT chick for Nemo :))


Had our dinner at Ramen X with my baliw partners-in-crime. Finally, the cravings has come to an end!




I love their Ramens! It soothes my taste and at an affordable price, you'll get a super huge bowl with lots of toppings and noodles ahead! I ordered X Ramen, with cuts of pork and spices. I think Mariel ordered Yoshi Ramen while Nemo - I forgot what he ordered haha.


Check out Nemo's shirt! It's our couple shirt designed by our friend Ambokiko and printed by TMS Shirts. He told me, why am I not wearing our couple shirt, well in fact I portray Hello Kitty in it! Haha.. SIYA NA ANG FANATIC SA HELLO KITTY! Di ko nga naisip na isuot yun eh. I was like "OO NGA NOH!"


Here's US. I'm wearing a Hello Kitty costume, while Nemo is wearing a Nemo Costume.
Drawing by (c) Ambokiko.


Thank you so much Nemo Mitchell & Mariel for spending time with me & Hello Kitty! haha :) No words can describe how I am so happy today, meeting my one & only favorite, Hello Kitty.



Bought eccentric wallets from Team Manila. Then, we had our dinner PART 2 at Mann Hann, this time with the family ♥

Nagtataka kami, bakit di pa kami tinatawagan nila mommy. YUN PALA - THEY SPENT 8 HOURS BUYING THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS TREE EVER!! Ewan ko nalang kung hindi maging perfect yung Christmas Tree namin! haha!


So there... I'm not getting any younger!! I still feel like I'm still an 18-year-old girl who loves Hello Kitty and I do is to wander. Oh youth... You still run through my veins. I will always be young at ♥. at 12:00:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails