Sunday, February 10, 2013

Medina-Diaz X Mutuc-Medina Nuptial ♥

It was a wedding blast for the UY side. Double wedding just got modernized this past few years! No more doves and other vintage traditions we used to see during the 90's wedding celebrations.

Anyhow....


I just want to congratulate Achie Juliet & her husband Ahiya Ivan. Their wedding was held last December 30, 2012 at Alpadi-Estate Antipolo. It was a Christian wedding. Both mass and reception were held at one venue which I think it was a practical decision. Everything went so organized since Achie Juliet works at Christine Ong-te Events as a wedding coordinator - so yeah, no sweat! ♥

Moving on, it's Achie Juliet's brother's turn!


Congratulations Ahiya Art & Achie Vangie! The Mass was held at San Sebastian Church while the reception was at The Oasis, Quezon City. Their wedding was a double celebration - it was Chinese New Year too! So I really wish that they may have all the love, blessings and luck in the world!


Here's our IG photo! Haha ♥

I guess I'm going to blog someday about my dream wedding, my plans and stuffs like that soon, when me & Nemo passed the crucial time of 7 years ♥ at 5:00:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails