Sunday, February 17, 2013

Simple Happy Hearts ♥♥♥



February 14, 2013 - it was a simple celebration for me & Nemo. Since we decided to move our real Valentine's date on Sunday. Yes, I'm going to surprise him on Sunday and I asked him not to do anything on Sunday because it's my turn to make him happy on a heart-y Sunday! ♥

Gooooing back...

We just had a simple dinner at Suba's Diner. And YES, they are really true to their "lutong-bahay". I love their Special Sisig and Chicken Afritada. In addition to that, since it's Valentine's day - we had free softdrinks and ice cream! Contented for a happy meal for the both of us! ♥
 

On the other hand, I just want to give huge hugs to the staff of Chinabank - Ma'am Chi, Grace, Joan, Anna and Sir Eds for the chocolates and pen freebies. And to one of our On-the-job-trainee - Kristopher Mactal for the Rose Candy. Thanks much guys for making me smile on Valentines! ♥

at 4:09:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails