Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Love You Dutch, Goodbye :(



This is a sad Chinese New Year for me and Nemo :(

Our precious pet, Dutch, bid us goodbye yesterday, at around 12:30 midnight. It was a very unexpected bad news I received last night, he was suffering from a virus (and I don't know what kind of virus was that) but that has made Dutch weak and lessen his appetite. Me and Nemo were having dinner with Mariel at home, until, when Nemo went home, Dutch was just waiting for him before he says goodbye... forever :'(


DUTCH ♥ December 24, 2011 - February 09, 2013.
Dutch was our very first pet. It was my surprise Christmas gift last December of 2011 and was named after a character from the movie, Transformers. He was so cuddly, behave and so cute. A very energetic dog. I made him his own dog house themed from the Disney movie, Up. and bought him some cute clothes. He was a spoiled dog since he was our first pet. I will surely miss him. :(

I love you Dutch! Be safe wherever you are and thank you so much for making us happy even for a short period of time. Achie and Nemo will always love you. ♥

at 9:12:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails