Monday, July 16, 2012

Co-Op Missions with LOOOOOOOOOOOVE! ♥

Yahoooooooooooo!! FINALLY!

1 credit goes to our three (3) fave songs in Pump It Up's Co-Op Mission (Cooperative Mission) Category.

I never thought that Co-Op Missions are a lot more fun than the usual. You learn to be - from the title itself - cooperative, one cannot go on without the other, and full trust is about to happen in the game.

Here's our awesome videos, together with me, is my real-life couple - Nemo (Mitch). Since he's my boyfriend, I am very comfortable playing with him. In fact, the bonding, camaraderie and the effort bloomed while we're giving out our very best efforts to hear the words "MISSION SUCCESS". Going back...

Here's our Cooperative Missions with LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!  
PS: watch the vids in HD for better video quality ♥


This is Love Is A Danger Zone by Banya. Me & my boyfriend, Nemo (Mitch), started to play coop missions when I was inspired by my PIU mentor, Amy. That's why we are both very happy to have ourselves video-d with something we had worked hard for.

We passed the mission (Mission success).
Got a grade of "A".
7 Miss.
404 Combos.


FINALLY!! My all-time favorite song with the one I love!!!! ♥
Song: Phantom by Banya

We passed the mission (Mission success).
Got a grade of "A".
15 Great.
13 Miss.


Here's another Banya song, Oy Oy Oy. And again, I'm with my boyfriend Nemo. We practiced it for a week, and now, we admit - we still need improvement. But 12 miss not bad though!

I am currently practicing it too with my friend, girlfriend, Mean. We want to finish it with GIRL POWER. If you know what I mean! OH YEAH!!! WE FINISHED IT TOO, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Right GF?! :))

Anyway, we passed the mission (Mission success).
Got a grade of "A".
12 Miss.

Thanks to our friend Maku for being our videographer, 3 songs consecutively!
MORE OF OUR LOVE STORY @ ♥ http://nemolovesachie24.blogspot.com at 7:26:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails