Monday, July 2, 2012

PIU with ♥♥♥

I'm a Pump It Up (PIU) Supporter Assistant for a year now. But I'm not that active in terms of being part of the team. I'm happy I was appointed as an assistant supporter, to the point that I love helping out in the PIU community.

Anyhow...


Here's my very first meeting I attended at Trinoma, together with one if the PIU supporters, Jefferson Magsano, and my co-PIU assistant Franco Mejudio. Together with us are Franco's friends who are professionals in graphic design and business management. We tackled topics related to our upcoming project which is the Pump It Up Philippines Item Shop.


Official Pump It Up Merchandise! For my upcoming birthday bash PIU mini-tournament. These will be given away as prizes for the said competition this coming October 2012. at 7:33:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails