Monday, July 2, 2012

Toycon 2012


After all these years, I haven't imagined that I will be coming back for Cosplay. My very first con I attended was Toycon 2008 (that was when I was Kazami Mizuho). It was very nostalgic. ♥


Together with me was Jazwell as Monkey D Luffy and Maku as Roronoa Zoro from the anime ONE PIECE.


Free photo whore-ing by Royal True Orange. Free Royal-in-cans too!


Bought a souvenir for Nemo.. Nemo wasn't able to come due to his work. Sad :( So I decided to look for something that will make him forget na naiwan siya. hehe :P Taadaaaahhh!! The Avengers Mug! Surprise!!!


Earned new friends this past few days, and they were awesome! It was kinda' different for me because I wasn't in costume too. I felt like I miss cosplaying and I miss some of my FZSL friends whom I was with when I was cosplaying way back 2 years ago. As what I said, it was very nostalgic.



Had our late lunch at Kimbob, Korean Cuisine at its affordable price!


Sobrang gutom na kaming lahat! I believe that was 5:00 or 6:00 pm na and we haven't had our lunch yet! Walang pansinan mode!


After all the long walks, the ramp, and window shopping inside the Mega trade hall, we all went back to our home base at Sta. Lucia. It was all fun and I felt excited on the next con!!

Every detailed memory flashback-ed to me, this opted me to decide... to cosplay next con! See you at the Cosplaymania 2012! at 5:08:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails