Monday, July 19, 2010

Blessings In Disguise.

Today is my first official day of work and I was totally having fun from the orientation to meeting up new co-workers and colleagues. I met new friends along the whole shift, waves at Jenny, Grace, Mommy Yollz, Joel and Jema. And we had nice and cute trainer Mr. Toni.

But before anything else, *flashback*

The day before my first day of work, and that's Sunday. I had a productive day and I just can't figure it out if I'm just too excited or what, LOL.


To start my day, I was with my aunt and grandmother,
and bought a 1-week grocery supplies.
Also bought some goodies for my first-day-of-work-baon the next day. haha :P


Due to Citibank's promo (1 free movie pass for every P1500 single receipt),
We were able to watch Inception good for four (4) persons.
I was with Uncle Mike, Mariel and Marvin.
*yeah.. our grocery was worth 6K*

I was also scheduled on a 6:00 pm mass service as lector 2 (2nd reading). I thought I wouldn't make it to the mass because of the family activities that I attended to, but fortunately, I made it! What was running through my mind was "Kapag gusto maraming paraan", So I was like doing everything I can and as fast as I can to attend and to serve the mass.

One thing is that I wanted to give thanks to God for giving me this job opportunity. I want to pay my gratitude by serving Him during the mass.


I was also happy because that time, I was with my mom,
FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, my mom saw me doing my service.
*L-R: the present and the future* LOL.


This is Fr. Jovi, one of my favorite priests during the 6:00pm mass.
Yesterday was his last mass at Holy Trinity Parish. He'll be staying in the US for good.
I'll surely miss him. :(

Anyhow...

Since it was my first day of work, Nemo didn't fail to help me with my requirements, he's the one who processed my police clearance and spent even a small time with me before my shift.


He even bought me some pizza & burgers. hahaha :P
Thanks Nemo! *hugs*

Just like a first day in school, we had our introduction, house rules and expectations. Had some games and had an iconnect training onwards. I was enjoying while working and I had a good relationship with my fellow workers. We're 5 in the group who are nurses, 2 RNs and 3 underboards. We had our lunch at 6pm, Mang Inasal *I don't have our picture that time because my cellphone got broken* and I had my baon pininyahang manok. Ended the day with lots of blessings and a smile on my face. Thank you Lord. :)
at 10:05:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails