Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer at its Finest. ♥

It's been months since my last update and many things happened, but, I will try my best to recount every single detail even though I suffer from short term memory loss.

Before anything else, I'm thinking of leaving... Multiply. But that has made me think over months to totally assure this decision to myself. Multiply is where I started my online life and I can't leave just like that. So I came to a conclusion, to separate my journal from my photo blog. That will make me feel so organized on the web.

My Photo Blog http://azilanna05.multiply.com
My New Journal http://annabaetiong.blogspot.com

Let's start with Summer. Did I mention from my last post the phrase "Hong Kong... Here I come!" ??? Oh well, I want to start my journal with a family bonding all the way to Hong Kong. It was my very first out-of-the-country experience I had, of course, with my second family. I really enjoyed the foods and the hotels that we're checked-in.



Aside from seeing Mickey Mouse in person, I enjoyed the pool where Goofy jumped in during one of Hollywood Hotel's commercial ads. So much fun and so much discoveries while on tour. This was the highlight of my summer. Little sad thing I'm not with my mother. But definitely, here's the hitch: Me and Mom is planning to go to Singapore. I'm super uber excited!


Hong Kong Disneyland. and Tinkerbell.


To Infinity... and Beyond!
I recommend you to watch Toy Story 3! A two-thumbs up!


Goofy spotted at Hollywood Hotel.


Finally got our Disneyland ID Lace.
Photo-Op with Chip n' Dale!


The famous couples, Donald and Daisy :)


Ambush Interview with Pinocchio! haha. :)


Finally, with Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
We also had our photos taken at Tsim Sha Tsui Avenue of Stars.

With my little sister, Mariel.


With Auntie Mylene & Uncle Diko. (mommy & daddy)

More Photos @ Day 1-2 and Day 3-4.

During the summer heat, it was also a day to call on for an intensive review. For the second time around, I just took my NLE last July 3-4, 2010. It was way too easy compared to November boards, but I can say that I'm not sure of my answers, though I give it my best-test shot. I also met new friends along my review sessions at Gapuz, Kudos to Nina, Jen, Mac, Cindy & Eallaine. I know they will make it. And thinking positively, I hope I can too.

I also had a wonderful season with Nemo, we have been celebrating our 1 year and 8 months *and counting* in a relationship. prior to our day, we came up with an idea of having an exchange gift (somewhat like a kris kringle) not too expensive as long as it fits the theme every month of our anniversary. For June's theme, it is something that would remind us back of our childhood days.


I gave Nemo a P10-worth mini -Snakes & Ladders and a Chess board
with a little touch of chocolate goodies. While Nemo gave me cute small magic pencils.

Simple joys that simply we enjoyed! Our next theme this July 24 is a food that something BROWN in color and HAS NOT BEEN EATEN SINCE CHILDBIRTH! haha.. Until now I haven't thought of a food to give.

More of US @ http://nemolovesachie24.blogspot.com/

And Finally, to end up my blog, I would like to grab this opportunity to Thank God for all the blessings He has given me and to my family. Thank you God for also giving me a chance to enhance my english capabilities and leadership management to the work that I chose to build a career with. I hope that I could pass the final assesment next week. I passed the final interview, and so do this assessment! Think positive! Please hasten my english fluency well. I need to practice more often! Thank God for the confidence. I love you! This is for my mother and for my bunsong kapatid.
at 8:14:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails