Saturday, July 24, 2010

Life's Simple Pleasures ♥

Out of my stressful days and chaotic life that I've been dealing with, nothing can really beat life's simplest pleasures.


My happy food. Hipon (Shrimp). One of my favorite seafood of all time. *yum yum* Lunch has a different aura when shrimp with oyster sauce is served. This has been my best bud happy food since I was little, samahan mo pa ng alimango! *drools*


My comfort food. Super love Ice cream now. And I just had myself in-love with strawberry. This will be perfect on rainy days. LOL. Yeah, rainy days! I feel like winter is here in the Philippines :)


I just had my shopping spree yesterday with my mom. These are all for my working days. Formal Casual required. And also, my most awaited - dress-down days *wherein we can wear dress of our choice*. I'm not into shopping actually, but the things that we bought are the things I wanted the most, not the shopping procedure itself. *peace to those shopaholics!*

So, what are your life's simple pleasures?
*adopted from Bianca G.* at 9:54:00 PM

1 comments:

Faye said...

Love love love your loots!:)

http://www.quicker8.com/

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails