Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pray. Work. Appreciate.

I'm pretty much excited on my first pay day. LOL. But not all of it is so exciting. Of course, you have to work hard since everything that you're entitled for a reward is performance-based, so you need to go an extra mile for that. I want to take this as a challenge. There's this Berlitz Test that we have to pass for our pre-hire requirement, and I'm very nervous regarding the interview assessment.

To relieve anxiety, CHANGE TOPIC! haha :P

Usually, the first week of work has the most lenient time compared to the next days of work. Since it's my third day, I still have the chance to grab some series of Grey's Anatomy in my laptop after work. I have a cool time shift and I can still spend quality time with Nemo.


My work environment and I'm loving it.!


Having lot of snacks is a MUST. *yum yum*
Thanks to Nemo for the pizza! :)

I've been praying for this much, the working phase, wherein I can exercise being an independent person. And I'm loving it. I hope this go smooth as I build a career for myself and to prepare everything for my future.

Before anything else,

I would like to greet my grandfather a Happy Happy Birthday!
We miss you.. I love you :)


Manuel Uy, Sr.
July 21, 1937 - July 3, 1999 at 9:22:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails