Friday, April 6, 2012

Alay Lakad 2012


This was our one and only group photo during our Alay Lakad last night, Maundy Thursday (right after our Visita Iglesia). I was with Nemo, Mariel & my FZ friends - JP, Jazwell, Bon & Sachie.

I have lots of achievement compared to my last 2 Alay Lakad's that I attended to. Yeah, it's my 3rd year already & I'm very proud of myself to the point that I was able to do as what I have promised to Him. Just like what He did, while He was carrying our cross, carrying our sins. The essence of Alay Lakad made me realize that walking alone is not enough to return the gratitude to Him. It was really hard & painful, yet, we we're able to endure the pain, just for Him, ONLY FOR HIM.

Going back...

I just want to thank one of our friends, Lionel, for cooking us a midnight dinner. It was really thoughtful of you. Thank you and hope you weren't late on your work the next day.

To our newbie.. NOOB.. Jazwell! Congratulations! You made it! Hope that the essence of Alay Lakad will be forever in your heart.

JP, Sorry we were late. First time. Sorry sorry.. Hope you love the Combos :)

To Nemo & Mariel, without rest, straight from Visita Iglesia, WE STILL MADE IT! *confetti* at 11:47:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails