Monday, April 2, 2012

Superman ♥ A Fashion Blog: Mitchell.

My gay boyfriend Nemoooo... Inspired with Laureen Uy's Fashion Blog!
(I suggest you visit Laureen Uy's blog first in relation with this post)

Burrp! Tees; Mr. Adventurous Shirt [TriNoma]

Converse Superman Chucks [Sta.Lucia East Grand Mall]

Peace Nemo! Well, I just want to really let you know that I am so proud of you! At a very young age, you manage to make the most of your time doing work & school at the same time. Now, THIS IS THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOR. Congratulations on your very first-converse-shoes-that-you-bought-for-yourself-with-your-own-hard-worked-income! Hope you could savor all the pleasures in the world, but make sure to set your goals & priorities at the top of your list. I love you and enjoy our new chucks!
at 8:26:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails