Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hulk. Smash! ♥


Watched The Avengers movie with my fanboyfriend, Nemo! ♥


After a few days of decision making, between two cinemas that we love - we ended watching at The Eastwood City, Cinema ULTRA 7!


Original plan was to watch at Resorts World Cinema 1 for the lazy boy seats + unlimited popcorn & drinks. Until we found out that there's also a lazy boy seat at Eastwood, so we chose what is near from our place. Well, I'm loyal to Resorts World, but ULTRA 7 is a job well done for me too.




Our time was at 4:30 pm, and we we're at Eastwood by 11:00am! So early, we even saw our Parish Youth Ministry friends (with their whole family - Ate Inna, Ate Da & Aia with their mom & dad) Going back, we decided to have a light lunch at McDonalds. (We still have hang-over from Yssa's eat-all-you-can birthday party last night!)


While waiting, we went again at Time Zone, and while Nemo was busy playing Tekken, I tried to play again the toy crane machine yesterday from Yssa's birthday - I was lucky enough!!!


I got three giraffe, 1 bear & 2 Spongebob stuff toys! and hell yeah! I finally experienced the "super grab power" for the first time! It is going to hold the stuff toy/prize strongly that it will never lose its grip! I became a toddler a while ago because of that!

We played basketball, dance maniax & tekken together! Haha! We don't usually compete in games. But today, was our first time to play competitive games at Time Zone! We both failed at the DMX, I won the basketball game (score: 45/41) & of course, Nemo won during our versus Tekken game.

Time Check: 3:00 pm!


While waiting.......


We slept at Happy Lemon! You can't blame us, they have an awesome couch! haha!

And FINALLY! It's 4:00 pm!


We decided to enter cinema ULTRA 7 early so that we can continue our sleep at the awesome lazy boy seats! not! It was actually for us to adapt the nature of being a couch-potato!


Wow! Purple is the color of the day! Kailangan color-coordinated? LOL

Thanks Nemo for this wonderful treat! From the lounge, to the lazy boy seats up to the superb service - I felt like were a king & queen watching movies at home. Thank you for making me feel this way. First time! ♥



Enjoying our unlimited pop corn & unlimited drinks served by their awesome butlers!

Yeah, again, this is not a date. I just want to fill in with Nemo's hobbies & interests. Which made me realize, that I somehow love Marvels too (yeah, sort of. My ex taught me about it, but I wasn't that interested) until Nemo taught it to me in a different way. He introduced to me, one-by-one, from his idol Iron Man, to Captain America, and now - to MY CRUSH -- The Incredible Hulk!

It was an awesome guy's world indeed! No wonder The Avengers grossed a staggering P100.76-million in its first two days of release nationwide making it the biggest-grossing movie in Philippine history.

Thank you Nemo for the treat! I enjoyed every single detail. *pinky swear* at 7:42:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails