Thursday, April 19, 2012

Note To Self: GET MOTIVATED


Step 1: Set your goal

Do something not out of revenge to someone or any form of vendetta but do something for yourself.

Step 2: Start today
There’s no other day to start but today.

Step 3: Don’t do a shortcut
There’s no easy way to achieve our goals. One has to work hard for it.

Step 4: Get motivated
Look for someone whom you can look up to or someone who can inspire you to attain your goal.

Step 5: Be happy
Be happy with what you are doing. nothing else makes hard work easy if you love doing it for yourself.
"From now on, I will be following Step # 2! I MUST START TODAY! Right now, I feel like I want to do something that will remarkably change my whole life & career. I will do whatever it takes just to prove to myself, that If others can, so I can too."
Before I end my note to myself, I just want to share to you, the people who gave the biggest impact on my life, who inspires me in everything that I do, most especially when it comes to my career.


Doreen Toribio Balagtas M.D.
University Of The Philippines


Daryl Anne Del Mundo M.D.
St. Luke's College Of Medicine

Ate Doreen & Ate Da are both my Parish Youth Ministry (PYM) church friends. They are both studious and very eager to learn. I salute them for being a hard worker when it comes to their studies.

Btw, additional talent for Ate Da, she has a wonderful voice - which makes me idolize her a little bit more!

Now, they are both Physician Examination Board Passers! Which makes me realize, how far can I get too - in real life, in my field of expertise and being a Registered Nurse. at 7:24:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails