Sunday, April 15, 2012

Computer Avenue's 2nd Anniversary!


04.14-15.2012
Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila.
Computer Avenue 2nd Anniversary.


We watched Battleship Movie at RW Cinema 2. Battleship is a 2012 American science fiction naval war film based on the children's game. It was a great movie, good special effects & I honestly watched because of Rihanna! LOL.. The story wraps around aliens who came to planet Earth on a mission to build a power source in the ocean -- which makes the line of story a little weird & not so catchy. The effects did a great job though.


"Ate, ang galing mo po" was the MOST TOUCHING EVENT I had during my Pump It Up experience at Game Zoo.! A little girl who was about to play next to my turn told me those sweet words! She even gave me a round of applause! Another unforgettable Pump It Up moment.. Thank you little dear angel~ ♥


Ivan... I will be your Katy Perry TONIGHT! ~♥ Remember my post about Ivan? I told him that I envy him for kissing Katy!! Ayun, TINAWANAN NIYA LANG AKO! cutie patoootie!


Super late dinner at Sizzlin' Pepper Steak. Time Check - 10:30pm.

Right after we ate our dinner, we went strolling all over Newport Mall and tour Mama Imee & Joyce all over the place..


I love this photo! With Mama Imee, Joyce & Nemo.

Family portraits....


Dulay Family ♥


My father & bunso Raffy


Mama Imee & Papa Orly


Soon-to-be Uy-Gorgonio Pre-Nup.. JOKE! ♥


Playing with the golden elevator *for the nth time!*


And I introduced our trademarks to Joyce! Whenever we visit RW, we usually drop-by at the Apple Store to steal a shot with their photo booth and distort our own faces! It's a tradition! :)


Our one & only group shot.. With Uncle Mike, our inter-branch super hero!
Thank you so much Computer Avenue for this wonderful evening! I had a lot of fun working with you and at the same time, you're my 2nd family now! Thank you for bringing out the best in me even though marketing is really not my field of course. Happy 2nd Anniversary!
at 8:51:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails