Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy 3 1/2'th Nemo! ♥


THIS WAS ACTUALLY THE ORIGINAL PLAN.....

UNTIL...

We were caught off guard! We weren't able to reserve ourselves for a seat. Now, since  Mariel & her WAKA friends are going to swim tonight at Village East Clubhouse, we decided to join them together with my brother, Raffy. Unplanned swimming on the 24th - is my little way of saying THANK YOU, for treating me like a queen for three years and six months.

Orayt! Enough of cheesy-ness.. So let my story begin ♥


Perfect for hot summer! I miss the pool ambiance at our ville, wanna know a secret? We live in the same village! Isn't it a full package?! ♥


Our months of diet from April-May! Yeah, diet-ing is so hard for us..We love food & food loves us! ANG HIRAP MAG-DIET although we had a jog-date yesterday.. LOL



Foooooodies! SIRA ANG DIET!

Together with us are....


My brother, Raffy.


Mariel with WAKA friendships. Thanks guys!

Before we were about to have a date, I was with Jepii & Jazwell. While waiting for Nemo, I went to Robinsons East to look for them at Timezone. There they was, playing DDR. I felt like they were also having a date (I mean, a BFF date not the brokeback one). So I went to the toy crane area and guess what?!


I got five super cute key chain stuff toys.. That's 12.00 php/each! (except for the hooded bear)

Then there, we tried to ask them to join us at Papa John's, but I think they're not yet ready, so maybe next time will do. They might have other plans today kaya medyo hindi na kami nangulit. :)

So there, Happy endings! Tomorrow we will be going back, this time, with our FZ friendships! I'm so excited since my best friend will be coming over too!

PS: Thanks Nemo for the treat! I love you! ♥ at 10:05:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails