Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yssa's 18th ♥

Yesterday, one of our friends got a year older! She just turned 18 and this time, no 18 roses nor 18 candles... What we had yesterday was a mere quality time with some of our friends and instead of 18, we had everything UNLIMITED!


A few days before Yssa's 18th, Jepii (her brother) invited us, (well, sort of) -- he just warned us to have a lot of diet for the week and the mystery continues...

I totally believed that we were about to go camping or rappelling! But when I heard that we're going at Eastwood City - I had no second thoughts - that will be an eat-all-you-can party - and I only thought of one restaurant - It's Sambo Kojin!

While we're at the Eastwood grounds, we stroll a little while waiting for Jepii's confirmation. And what we did with his new iphone! INSTAGRAM-ing!


Behind the bushes!


In front of the bushes with the Three Musketeers!


Group shots at the park.


Strolled the mall! With Mean & Jazwell.


Yssa & Pau..... and Mitch?


Time Zone-ing!


(Note: this is not an instagram photo)
I got a giraffe from a toy crane machine! Which almost costs P80.00! It was so hard to get! Until I was about to get the Spongebob stuff toy, someone already got it. So sad, I wasn't able to help Jazwell to get Mean a giraffe too (sorry Mean..) She loves giraffes that's why. I would love to give my prize to her, but the fact that I almost spent 80.00 on it.. It's kinda' hard to let go, I know you know what I mean. But it's ok, Mean & I has a deal already! ZEHAHAHAHAHA :P


Macho Gwapitos (Marky, Lester, Jaz, Jp & Mitch)


Pussycat Dolls? (Mean, Anna, Yssa & Pau)


Yey! Got a photo with Yssadora the 18th! :))


AND FINALLY! The Instagram Master, JepiiBalls!

Sooo..... Going back... I was right! haha!


We went to Sambo Kojin Yakiniku Smokeless Grill Restaurant last night, had an eat-all-you-can experience, with our FZ friends, for the first time. (Yeah, we don't usually go beyond the limits at nasanay na ako sa kanila), but for yesterday, we set aside our limitations & had a great bonding experience at Eastwood City.


Our table, partially filled with our food.


I love Sambo Kojin! They never run-out of shrimps to cook!


Tempuras-All-I-Can! I love SK na talaga!!!!


The singing waiters sang a birthday song for Yssa! Surprise surprise!


Before I forgot, I was getting a plate of sushi's on the right, and on my left was Mr. Randy Santiago! He's just an ordinary man to me, but I stared at him & I was trying to remember who he was, until he saw me looking at him. I was like - starstruck-ed that time because he smiled back at me and I said hello to him. And yeah, that made me want to have a picture of him! I remember, Chin of MYMP, he loves my dimples when I was trying to ask for a picture - I was so kinikilig that time! Same here with Mr. Randy Santiago. It was really nice to him in person! (Back in my mind, I want him to take off his eye glasses.LOLZ)


Sometimes, in life, we don't expect blessings like this. I'm impressed with what Yssa did to celebrate her 18th. She spent 9,000+ php on this! A debut party costs around 60,000-100,000 php! Isn't it a wise decision? Although, I can say that not all of us are her closest friends, but inviting us is something that I will never forget in the years to come, that once in my life, I was there when she became a certified princess! ♥

Happy 18th Birthday Yssa! Life is too short so make the very most of it! I know you're a good person just like your brother, I salute you two - you remind me of Daemon & Stefan of Vampire Diaries! Haha! I love you both! ♥ at 4:25:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails