Saturday, April 7, 2012

Holy Room Make-Over!



Last Good Friday (04.06.2012), I was inspired to re-organize my room a little bit for a change. I was forced to do so because of my Toy crane stuff toy prizes were all scattered on my study table & I felt sad about it because it makes my room look very untidy.

I didn't make a snapshot of my "before" yet, let me show you the "after" photos ♥


My pillow & blanket with Yano's Hello Kitty Stuff Toy Gift.


My Hello Kitty Bed.


Stuffs on my study stable. Gift arts & Pump It Up related collections.


On my new book shelf. McDonald's coffee, fries & burger.


This Hello Kitty Balloon is still alive! It was given to me by Nemo last November 21, 2011 during our unplanned Sakae Sushi dinner at SM North. Date check - it's April 7, 2012!


One part of my book shelf, is where some Nemo-memories are kept. Zipline, Space Shuttle & Hot Air Balloon Fiesta! This part keeps on reminding me how lucky I am to have Nemo...


One of my fave part too! The unforgettable toy crane Hello Kitty stuff toys I got last February from Tom's World, Hello Kitty baby bottle from Nezoren (It was given to me by my bes, Nezoren, way back in high school, that was 2004, I guess) and the Hello Kitty Clock, a birthday gift from Nemo.


And last but not the least, my head board! All of it are my prizes from a Toy crane machine! MOTHER OF TOY CRANE! LOL!

at 8:25:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails