Monday, April 9, 2012

Hill of the Resurrected Christ


04.07.2012
Hill of the Resurrected Christ (Kamay Ni Hesus)
Lucban Quezon, Philippines.

It's our 2nd time at Lucban Quezon. It was a worth-coming-back experience for us. I miss all the huge statues & it's peaceful, breath-taking environment.


The Last Supper.


Jesus was nailed on the cross.


At the top of the Grotto with the famous shrine of Kamay Ni Hesus.


That's the view from the top. Very relaxing & enlightening.


Can't help myself to take the kid's photo.. He's so cutie patoootie!


We had our lunch at Palaisdaan Restaurant where all the foods are so much awesomeness!


Just in time for the hot weather! Coke or Mountain Dew?


A relaxing way to eat! Perfect for all nature lovers! I felt like I'm just having a lutong-bahay experience inside a huge kubo.


I just can't get enough of this cool hanging chair!


10 shots!





Hacienda Kimlan. LOL! Photo-op with their cool scenery.


Nemo & Achie was at Noah's Ark.
Thank You for all the blessings dear Jesus, thank you for saving us, thank you for lifting all our sins and died for us. I love you, we love you with all our hearts, we lift everything to dear Jesus and we praise & glorify your name. I love you & I'm looking forward for Your comeback. Amen.
at 5:33:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails